With many crypto enthusiasts and traders having a fair share of their net worth in cryptocurrencies, the need for an avenue to travel seamlessly using Bitcoin (BTC) and other prominent cryptocurrencies has never been greater than now. With the holiday season about to kick off after Thanksgiving, travelling to unwind after a long year will definitely be on the minds of many around the world.
More Stamps Global (MSG) is The Largest Travel Agent for the Crypto Community
As members of the crypto community plan their unique vacations, More Stamps Global has become the choice of many due to its convenience and efficiency. Based in Hungary and operating internationally, the crypto-centric travel agency accepts over 40 cryptocurrencies and tokens for all bookings and travels. MSG accepts major cryptocurrrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Decred (DCR), DASH and more. A full list can be found on the More Stamps Global Website.
Large Inventory of Deals and Services
MSG offers a variety of services for all your travelling needs. They include vacation packages, custom itineraries, domestic and international flights, hotel accommodations, transfers, sightseeing, car rentals, cruises, trains, airport lounges and a wide range of travel deals.
More Stamps Global’s platform currently has the following impressive inventory for its clients:
- Over 600 available Flights
- Booking services with over 600,000 hotels in dazzling destinations such as Ibiza, Jakarta, New York, London, Paris, Dubai, just to name a few
- 100,000+ sightseeing activities across the globe
- Flight transfers covering major cities
Plans for Additional Services
More Stamps Global was founded in 2017 by Patrick Amoah a traveler and crypto-enthusiast based in Hungary. As the firm’s CEO, Patrick has a vision to continually expand the travelling services that More Stamp Global provides for the crypto community.
In the pipeline to be implemented before June 2019, are the following top notch features:
- Access to 500 Airport Lounges worldwide that span across 250 global airports in 97 countries
- Integration of 100 Cruise Lines worldwide into MSGs offers
- Additional car rental services at 2,500 locations in over 100 countries around the globe
- Access to train transportation provided by leading operators in Europe and North America
- Mobile recharging services with over 500 operators around the world
- More and more services catered for the needs of the modern crypto savvy traveler
MSG also plans on integrating other payment options onto their sleek website before the end of Q2 next year. They include:
- Coinpayments: Which will allow users to book travels with over 100 crypto coins and tokens.
- MSGToken Promo Code: Allowing users to redeem promo codes and get up to 30% discount on total fares
- MSG Payment Gateway – To process MSGTokens and over 300 cryptocurriences and tokens
MSGs plans for the future are best summarized by the following words by the firm’s founder and CEO, Patrick Amoah:
My vision is to power all crypto coins to have a real use case so people can buy travels with each and every coins they hold. That’s why we are accepting over 40 cryptocurrencies and more to be added. We love crypto coins regardless of the purpose of the coin existence.
Mr. Amoah is also optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies despite the current bear market.
Despite the crypto coins trends and movement we are still accepting them and expanding the numbers of the crypto coins we are accepting on our platform. As long as cryptocurrencies are alive, so are we.
Whether crypto is up or down, we live with the trends and movement. I believe More Stamps Global is the next Expedia for the crypto community.
Summing it up, when planning your next vacation or business trip, More Stamps Global is the one travel agency that fully accepts prominent cryptocurrencies. More Stamps Global also offers a variety of attractive travel packages and services that fit the needs of the modern crypto savvy traveler.
The post More Stamps Global: The Only Travel Agency that Accepts Over 40 Cryptocurrencies appeared first on Ethereum World News.