HolderSwapHolderSwap is Holder Finance’s Decentralized exchange plugin created as the ultimate solution for the surging Ethereum gas fees. Trade executors and recipients will use personalized trade execution charges. The Dapp introduces some of the best features to ensure the gas fees are reduced to almost zero, thus leaving investors with ample incomes. Here are the features;
- Holder Limit Protocol
- Top security and maximum decentralization
- Certified and audited
- Extra simple user interface
- Permitted batched transactions for lower gas fees
- An autonomous arbitrage trading option will be available in Uniswap, Balancer, SushiSwap, and Mooniswap.
- A simple and cost efficiency bridge protocol which allows cross-chain trading.
- The OTC Desk
- Highly dedicated to early users by providing an intuitive UI and simplifying the entire process.
- Supports all ERC-20 and BEP20 assets and other assets like wBTC, wETH and USDC and USDT
- The OTC will host a decentralized application that will help serve everyone globally in real-time.
- Dynamic Fee Adjustment Tool
- Liquidity Provision Cap
HolderSwap’s Native TokenAs a product of the Holder Finance project, HolderSwap will leverage the powers of the HFi token. However, HolderSwap has its native utility token dubbed HFS that serves people within the platform. Users are rewarded with HFS tokens in the platform for using the HolderSwap plugin OTC desk, limit orders, and liquidity provision. This token will help reward the HFi token holders based on their stakes and the persons participating in trades within the network as well as a dual rewards farming program.. There is a maximum number/total supply of the HFS token of 3,000,000 HFS which is going to be released over a year. Therefore the platform institutes strong policies to ensure it protects the values of these tokens through a high deflationary mechanism.. It hardens the minting of new HFS tokens, thus effectively limiting the number of tokens in circulation over time. This minting difficulty will follow the prevailing prices and surges of these tokens over a 24 hour period. For instance, if the price surges by 10%, the limiting difficulty will increase with an almost similar intensity. Other algorithms will also be instituted to ensure that the supply and circulation are limited and the demand remains high. The platform will also instill a token burn mechanism to burn 5% of every sell order once the circulating supply hits 200k HFS. According to their podcast, HFS completed their LGE recently minting around 60,000 HFS.
Top Transparency and SecurityHolderSwap assures investors top security and transparency through the various policies they set for the tokens. For instance, the platform developers will only list ERC-20/BEP-20 tokens with the following attributes;
- The new token must be audited by their security partner CDTSEC
- An open-source contract that CDTSEC has already approved
- A token that already runs safely on UniSwap or PancakeSwap