Join our TELEGRAM CHANNEL and get instant notifications!
The long-awaited merger of Ethereum (software update) will most likely take place in September of this year, this will be the biggest fundamental change in the history of crypto.
The network has suffered an immense increase in traffic and uncontrolled spikes in gas charges (transaction fees). The merger will ultimately eliminate these bottlenecks and make the network even more secure and less energy-intensive by switching from a proof-of-work to a proof-of-stake framework.
Ethereum has been the most popular network for new blockchain beginners and NFT users so far.
Since Seedify eagerly awaiting one of the biggest advances in the crypto industry to date, this has been to integrate into the updated Ethereum network by opening a parity pool between its native token $SFUND and Ethereum ($SFUND/ETH).
The integration will allow Seedify to expand its community, reach new audiences, and give new owners, players, and farmers an easy introduction to its ecosystem.
With the multichain support provided, anyone using the Ethereum network can adopt Seedify utilities much faster, thus adding an extra layer of growth to boost their utilities and $SFUND.
In an effort to expand the reach of Seedify’s ecosystem, the company is also looking to add $SFUND/ETH farms soon to ensure that $SFUND’s liquidity on Ethereum provides a healthy trading economy.
Seedify also wants to hold surprise events to increase the awareness of $SFUND in the local Ethereum community and to increase the visibility of $SFUND on the Ethereum network.
$SFUND Transfer from BSC to Ethereum
Users who want to enjoy the newly implemented transfer can simply follow the below, follow user-friendly tool to transfer $SFUNDs seamlessly between BSC (Binance Smart Chain) and Ethereum without any problems:
- Step 1: Go on https://multichain .xyz/
- Step 2: Click on “Enter App” (or alternatively go directly to: https://app.multichain.org/#/router )
- Step 3: Connect your wallet (make sure you are on the BSC smartchain)
- Step 4: In the dashboard provided, make sure you select the following networks: BNB Chain Mainnet at the top and Ethereum Mainnet at the bottom
- Step 5: Select $SFUND by searching the token name in both box fields for tokens
- Step 6: Enter the amount of $SFUND you want to transfer
- Step 7: Click on “Swap” at the bottom.
- Step 8: Click on “Confirm”
- Step 9: $SFUNDs are transferred to the Ethereum network within minutes
Holders can also transfer $SFUNDs from the Ethereum network, the process is similar, except that the first field needs to be changed.
There is no commission deduction when transferring $SFUNDs purchased from the Ethereum network to the BSC Smartchain.
Cross-chain transactions are very simple and there is only a small fee to complete the transfer.
The contract addresses of Seedify are as follows:
- BSC Network: 0x477bc8d23c634c154061869478bce96be6045d12
- Ethereum Network: 0x461d52769884ca6235b685ef2040f47d30c94eb5
For more information about Seedify and about buying $SFUND, visit their Website.
To keep up to date with Seedify’s announcements, we have compiled links to Seedify on social media here:
Last updated on August 22, 2022
Cryptocurrencies are a very volatile, unregulated investment product. Your capital is at risk.